The Web Developer/Designer is responsible for the development and design of major and minor Web applications and components. The developer will design, develop, test and deliver web sites, applications and components.
- Strong technical skills
- Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia,
- Experience in developing websites and/or web applications. Minimum of 2 years of web design and development experience is required.
- Excellent communication
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented
Benefits of Volunteering with HSDC:
- Will receive reference letter, enabling you to obtain employment
- Acquire knowledge of potential employers, job and other valuable information
- Provide opportunities to network, make new friends, share ideas of common interest
- Provide opportunities to acquire work experience and / or improve your skills
- Give you the joy of contributing towards making better lives for others
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP THAT THE APPLICANT CAN USE FOR SCHOOL/COLLEGE CREDITS
Job Type: Internship
- Web Development: 1 year (Preferred)