At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada’s Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
Reporting to the System Specialist, we are looking for a Salesforce System Administrator, who is responsible for maintaining and optimizing the integrity and quality of Bell Mobility’s CRM system, Salesforce.com. This individual is driven to deliver key functionality to an engaged base of Sales, Marketing and Customer/Sales Support stakeholders. She/he will have a track record of delivering simple, customized, and scalable solutions.
Job Duties/Accountabilities:Serve as part of a team for:
Skills & Experience:
- Complete new configuration/integration requests, ranging from simple to complex
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to develop tools and processes to support administrative, development and sales activities
- Assess impacts of new requirements on a highly customized salesforce.com environment
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage & complete Saleforce.com functions in relation to outbound telemarketing via dialer
- Process & configuration documentation
- Manage Salesforce Releases & their impact to our salesforce.com environment
- Assist with basic administrative functions within salesforce, including user support, report/dashboard generation, workflow builds, process automation, build custom apps, and objects
- Required Certifications: Administrator (ADM201 & ADM211)
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other complex content for both Classic and Lightning interfaces
- Good understanding of Salesforce.com best practices
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Ability to manage laterally and upwards
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Regular - Full Time
Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Canada, ON, Mississauga