Personal Support Workers - PSW
$5,000.00* Incentive for NEW PSWs!
- Part-time/ Full- time positions available
- Timiskaming, ON
*Terms and conditions apply.
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully accredited and government (Ministry of Health) funded organization.
We provide people of all ages the highest level of care across a wide range of home-based and clinic healthcare services. Everything we do is based on ethical principles and compassion, together with our commitment to meet the highest practice standards. We are, in every way, A Team Made for Caring™.
Due to a growing community and an influx of patients requiring care from local referral sources, CTG is seeking Personal Support Workers who are passionate about client care.
- Competitive compensation package
- $18.50 - $19.00 plus $3/hr pandemic premium (until government funding is in effect)
- Company cell phone
- Paid travel
- Group benefits including an Employee Assistance Plan
- Company contributions to your RRSP
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunities for further education
- Ongoing tools, webinars, and resources to support mental health
- A culture of recognition and appreciation
- A dynamic and collaborative team committed to excellence
This position may appeal to you if:
- You love the idea of making a direct impact to your clients’ lives
- You value working with a collaborative team and the guidance and direction of an experienced supervisor – At CTG we foster an environment of lifelong learning and sharing best practice.
The Successful Personal Support Worker will have:
- A Personal Support Worker or Equivalent Certificate from a recognized institution from a province in Canada;
- Outstanding focus on client safety and ability to develop respectful working relationships with clients and families to meet their care needs
- Exemplary skills in delivering high-quality customer experiences
- A proven track record of being accountable for multiple deliverables, reporting and high- quality performance
- Experience in independent problem solving and recognizing when support from peers and supervisors is needed
- Access to a reliable vehicle and Canadian Drivers license is a must
We are excited you are considering applying to become a valued member of our “Team Made for Caring”
This position is open to individuals who are eligible to work in Canada, who meet all of the essential requirements stated above. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy.
If you are interested in this position and can demonstrate that you meet the requirements defined in this job description, we invite you to visit our website to apply for this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Willingness to travel: