Black Fox Farm and Distillery - Customer Service Manager
The Customer Service Manager is the authority on retailing our award winning Gin and Whisky. They will secure market access and sales through storytelling and connections at every touch point of the wholesale customers purchasing journey. In addition, the Wholesale Customer Service Manager will be a resource, support and educator in aiding the retails and restaurants to successfully sell through Black Fox products. They will listen for what the customer needs and share our appreciation for quality, authenticity, education and sustainability through training, programs and promotions.
This role requires an energetic, personable individual who is curious about how things work and pays close attention to the details. You must be sales centric, eager to try new things and able to pivot quickly.
· Build relationships and be a people connector.
· Actively pursue sales leads and business development opportunities to cultivate into customers.
· Lead and coordinate all partner and consumer activations and programs in the marketplace.
· Account management of all wholesale accounts within SK (Wholesale Retails, Restaurants, Bars, Farmers Markets, and Hotels).
· Regular visits at point of business with managers, lead sales staff and key decision makers.
· Keep diligent records and reporting in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program.
· Provide product coaching and key messaging to retail staff in the form of training.
· Review product placement, displays and inventory to ensure high quality merchandising.
Wholesale Marketing Activities:
· Collaborate with marketing to create strategies and work plans that support sales objectives and support opportunities with wholesale customers.
· Collaborate with marketing in the creation, strategy, planning and execution of products and program role outs to wholesale customers.
· Aid marketing in the creation of support material for sales tools. I.e. POP, merchandising and promotional items.
· Provide insight and be the voice of our wholesale partners and customers.
Hospitality & Event Planning:
· Manage and execute offsite events. I.e. tastings, trade show, corporate events.
· Provide sales training and support to retail staff and support staff.
· Be the face of the organization and a Black Fox Ambassador.
This is a 60% full time position (3 days/week equivalent) Monday – Friday with some expected weekend work, in addition some overnight travel may be required for specific events, etc. You must have your Saskatchewan Serve it right and a valid driver’s license.
Previous sales experience will be an advantage not a requirement.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Salary: $35,000.00-$42,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: On the road
Application deadline: 2023-10-01