Are you a highly-motivated self-starter with strong communication skills? This is a traveling role, with 100% of your time out on the field.
Corporate Sales Representative Responsibilities
- “Getting the sale” using various customer sales methods
- Forecasting sales, developing “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluating their effectiveness
- Evaluating customers skills, needs and building productive long-lasting relationships
We are looking for competitive Corporate Sales Representativesto develop sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. As an outside sales representative or sales agent, they will also research sales competition.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generates or follow through sales leads
- Attend a meeting, sales events, and training to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Coordination and communication with multiple departments within the company
- Preparing quotations for customers
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Valid drivers license and vehicle
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Signup for our newsletter or follow us on social media for more job postings and updates.
100% Natural Goodness!! Nectar Drops has been passionate about crafting award-winning natural, fair trade fruits, and superfoods into delicious smoothies, cold-pressed juices, and specialty non-alcoholic beverages. At Nectar drops, we do things differently. 100% natural superfood smoothies and cold-pressed juices are our thing. We make nutritious smoothies and juices from superfoods and responsibly sourced produce. We aim to use as much as we can from local sources in Canada, but if that's not possible then we will reach out across the world to sustainable suppliers! For the first time, it's now available online at www.nectardrops.com
Why we're different!
GLASS BOTTLED FOR PURITY.
While other beverage companies use petroleum-based plastic packaging, we bottle our juices in glass for purity and taste. Plastic, aluminum, and stainless-steel bottles can alter the taste of the liquid it comes in contact with. Glass is nonporous and impermeable and will give you a clean, pure taste because it doesn’t break down or leach chemicals into the product it's holding. Since glass is not made from hormone-disrupting chemicals, like BPA or phthalates, these types of chemicals will not leach from the container into your food and drinks. Glass bottles help protect the purity of our juice.
DESIGNED FOR PERFECTION.
We are perfectionists by nature and we hold ourselves to a standard that is higher than even our most demanding clients have challenged us to meet. Our chef in Bulgaria and our team of nutritionists in Kerala, also known as 'God's own country' for its blessed natural produces and herbs, work together to bring perfection to our recipes. We provide, what we believe to be, the most nutritionally sound and delicious solution for plant-based food, cold-pressed juices and super-food smoothies ever, anywhere, period.
ALWAYS FRESH AND CLEAN
We aim to use as much as we can from our local sources in Canada, but if that's not possible then we reach out across the world to sustainable suppliers! Our produce, coming in from our trusted suppliers, is given a good wash (because the soil is not a superfood no matter what people may tell you) before it’s chopped and juiced. The juice is then blended to our own recipes and bottled.
MADE EVERYDAY NEVER PROCESSED
Ever picked up an orange from your backyard and squeezed into pure juice? No processing, no heat or pasteurization? For our team at Nectar Drops that's the chase in pursuit of an authentic juice experience. We pursue that experience every day, and that's why our team source the freshest ingredients, juice them and provide healthy options for every step of the journey. Our juices are made every day in small batches. Our juices are raw, fresh, handcrafted and non-pasteurized. We want to deliver our juices to our customers without missing the freshness.
THE WHOLE NINE YARDS
Production is the most important aspect of NECTAR DROPS – from the careful sourcing of ingredients right through to the delivery of our juice, fresh to our customers. We know the produce. So, we select only the best veggies and fruits that are simply, easily, unquestionably good for you. Its good sense bottled. We take the extra steps to be sure that when we say you are drinking the best juice and eating the healthiest food on the planet, we are telling you the truth.
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $3,800.00 to $5,500.00 /month
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- G Class Driver's Licence (Required)