ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Dimpflmeier Bakery is a family-owned company that has been delivering the highest quality bread and pastries to our customers for over 60 years. The bread we deliver is made only with the finest ingredients, including natural spring water that enhances the flavour of all of our products.
Our Etobicoke Store is looking for Cashiers/Customer Service to join our team.
- Provide exceptional service to our customers
- Operate the cash register
- Answer customer questions cordially
- Accurately process customer purchases
- Follow Food, Health and Workplace Safety standards
Is That You?
- Strong customer service mindset
- Enjoy working in a team setting
- Passion to work in the food industry
Our Work Culture:
- We are a family-owned Bakery that is all about Tradition-Respect-Teamwork
- If you speak German, many of our customers speak too!
- Mature candidates are most welcome!
Why join our team?
- A team that cares and treats you like family
- Culture of teamwork and collaboration
HOW TO APPLY– Please submit your resume and cover letter through Indeed. Although we appreciate each application, only those being considered for the position will be contacted. At Dimpflmeier Bakery, we are committed to an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process, please let us know when selected to take part in our recruitment process so that reasonable arrangements can be made for appropriate accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- cashier: 1 year (Preferred)