Avena Foods is recruiting an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Business Analyst. Reporting to the Director, Special Projects, this person will play a key role in designing, implementing and supporting NetSuite as Avena’s corporate ERP system and RFSmart as its integrated warehouse management system. These systems are new to Avena and will be implemented in 2020. This is a Regina-based full-time term position starting as soon as possible and ending approximately September 30, 2020. For the right candidate, there may be an opportunity for a permanent position.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication, planning, organization and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and an aptitude for detail-oriented work.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and match software system capabilities and business requirements.
- Experience gathering requirements from individuals and by facilitating group sessions.
- Experience with project management methodologies and completion of deliverables on time and on budget.
Progress toward certification in business analysis or work experience in a Business Analyst role is desirable. Knowledge of NetSuite and/or RFSmart software is not required but would be a definite asset.
We are open to hiring an experienced Business Analyst or someone with less experience but relevant training. Compensation is flexible depending on candidate qualifications.
Avena Foods partners with farmers and processors bringing safe, sustainable, nutritious oat and pulse ingredients to consumers around the globe. This is a dynamic and fast-growing business with great future opportunities. Our staff operate according to our core values, which are “Do the right thing when no one is looking”, “Dive in, speak up and leave a mark’, ”Welcome challenges with a smile” and “Collaborate to do great things with customers, farmers and colleagues”. If that sounds like a place where you would like to work, contact us about this position.
March 27, 2020