PLEASE READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING
Do you want to be happy at work? Do you take your work seriously but not always yourself? So do WE!
At WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, It’s all about people. As a knowledge organization, we know that our people are the key to our success. We are currently recruiting friendly, professional sales representatives to be part of building something that’s bigger than themselves...so get pumped!
Our sales representatives are given access to our CRM system and visit our prospective customers after appointments are scheduled. We advertise for our leads, prequalify our customers and present the best opportunity for a sale. We provide paid training, a proven sales system, uniforms and vehicle/gas reimbursement. Our Sales Representatives are the important front-line of our business as you will be the first in-person interaction the customer receives.
Does this sound like you?
You are a personable, clean cut, well-organized, creative problem solver and goal-oriented team player who loves a challenging and fun environment. You have a proven track record of sales along with a flexible schedule that allows you to work evenings and weekends if need be. You are a reliable, congenial people person that is open to coaching and loves to celebrate individual and franchises success.
Want to be successful here? Show us your...
- Passion for Sales (training provided)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Organization and self-motivation
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Punctuality and priority management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer, internet and tablet skills
A day in the life of WOW - Responsibilities include...
- Consistently meet or exceed sales goals (we want someone who is very goal-oriented)
- Build rapport with customers.
- Actively listen to customers and present a detailed proposal that addresses their project needs.
- Close sales on the spot or through persistent follow up with the customer.
- Complete sales related administrative duties in an accurate and timely manner.
- Collaborate with our Job Site Managers to deliver an extraordinary experience to our customers.
- Assist with lead generation
- Participate in WOW 1 DAY PAINTING conferences, training, and events.
Qualifying for this position:
It’s all about fit. We are looking for someone who we feel will not just deliver great customer service but leave our customers with an exceptional experience.
Please take a couple minutes to answer these questions…
- Do you have a valid, clean drivers license and reliable, clean transportation?
- Are you comfortable having a background check done?
- Do you have a college degree? (not required, but preferred)
Sounds like a stellar opportunity doesn’t it? Interviews have already started, so if you’re interested send us your resume and tell us why this is the job for you! This is a COMMISSION ONLYsales position and Evenings and Weekends from
3-9 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Clean Drivers Abstract
We’re local Calgary painters who understand how to paint the interior and exterior of your home based on four distinct seasons. Painting your home isn’t just about looks. The paint on the exterior of your home is its first line of defense for cold winters and summer Chinook winds. If you’ve been putting off your home improvement project because you don’t have time, contact us! We can guarantee you a high quality and fast paint job. SPEED + QUALITY = WOW
Job Type: Full-time
- Consumer Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Class 5) (Preferred)