You're Looking. We're hiring. Join our team.
Work with People You Like and Respect Make Money Have Fun Doing It.
We are a beverage and packaged goods distribution business with exclusive partnership with Red Bull Canada for Ontario. Our goal is to provide our customers with an excellent experience and meeting all their needs.
What does it mean to join our team?
· We are passionate about people - our customers, our communities, and our team
· Gain customer service and sales experience
· Autonomy and high degree of independence to drive for successful results
· You work Monday to Friday. We don’t work weekends!
· Employer paid benefits (excluding LTD)
· Health Care Spending Account
· Monthly Bonus incentives
· Advancement opportunities – we strongly believe in internal promotions and are proud to say all our leaders have grown in our business
As a team member, you can expect to:
· Be part of a high performing team where your contributions are measured and recognized.
· 3-point system: sell, deliver, and merchandise our products to customers in gas and convenience, grocers, and other retailers.
· Learn and support all routes. Run routes as needed for team member holidays, vacations, or other requirements. When not on a route, assist in rush deliveries, renewals, audits, training, and any other tasks assigned by supervision.
· Drive a company vehicle/truck to service and sell within an existing customer base. It is a physical, fast-paced position in which the RSR delivers and merchandises our products as well.
· Leverage sales trends, promotions, and other unique sales tools to generate and process product orders with a handheld device.
· Executing hands on activities: managing product placement on shelves, increasing fridge and shelf facings, maintaining product planograms, handling returns and rotating inventory at store level.
· Manage inventory; ensuring it is accurately maintained and working with our operations team daily with reporting and reconciling of inventory.
· Work professionally, safely and in compliance with driving and vehicle regulations.
· Executing promotions, soliciting placement of incremental merchandising displays, and selling sufficient product inventory for customer volume demands.
What we are looking for:
· Have a clean driving record - we will give you a company vehicle to use for driving to our accounts.
· This is a physically demanding job with frequent lifting between 30 - 50 lbs.
· Prior customer service, delivery and/or merchandising experience preferred.
· The ability to demonstrate a strong customer service orientation.
· Self-motivation and the drive to work in an environment that relies on teamwork to meet goals.
· A positive attitude, along with ambition, organization, and service spirit.
We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will make available reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities upon request.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Insured Driving: 3 years (required)
- French Fluently (required)
- Class G Licence (required)