Job Detail Overview
- Greet Customers, answer and redirect incoming telephone calls
- Invoice and process for Customer sales, parts and service departments
- Licensing of trailers for the Sales Dept. Going to the MTO office on a daily basis
- Assist Customers when picking up parts and service trailers,receive and allocate payments
- Ensure journal entries, invoicing and cash flow are maintained and correct
- Booking of Service appointments for a busy workshop for annual inspections and repairs
- Assist Service Customers with updates on their trailer repairs.
- Assist Parts Dept. with Customers calling for part enquiries, quotes on hitches etc;
- Assist in coverage for parts and service departments.
Understanding of automotive retail and service type operations would be advantageous
- Must have outgoing personality (as you are the first contact customers will have with the Company
- Ability to multi-task and be comfortable dealing with customers
- Knowledge of computer software packages (Business Vision/Spire) a must to complete invoicing and receiving of payments.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Be a quick learner, have problem solving abilities,analytical skills, pay attention to detail.
- Flexibility to switch easily from one task to another as needed while still meeting deadlines
- Be able to take direction, a good memory, organisational skills, common knowledge and attention to detail is essential
Must have valid G Driver’s Licence and own vehicle.
Starting Date: Immediate
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Oshawa, ON (Preferred)