We at The New Age Group have been an industry leader in intensively managed security solutions for clients across Canada and the United States. We are currently expanding our team and have an opening for a highly motivated professional with excellent organizational skills combined with the ability to lead and manage integration technicians. Must have in depth knowledge of electronics pertaining to intrusion alarm, access control, IP surveillance and other IOT systems. If you meet our criteria and want the opportunity to thrive in a challenging and constantly adapting environment, we want to hear from you. Please send us your resume for review. Please note we are only considering professionals with at least five years’ experience working with security installations and service.
- Full-time position
- Ensure equipment is ready and in correct location for each installation
- Speak with each installer every morning before they leave and create an Installation Report that details what ladders are required on future service, if the job was done in an acceptable amount of time, any issues or concerns brought up by installers, that materials were used efficiently as well as any other relevant information for long term care of the site.
- Conduct site inspections of installations to see how our work is being done, these should be added to the Installation Report.
- Conduct site surveys for future project during maintenances; Pre-Installation report should detail what is existing, what is recommended, locations of recommended devices, wiring routes, etc.
- Train existing and new installers on how to conduct themselves professionally, running wires, mounting various devices on walls, ceilings etc.
- To be responsible for the installers’ work, we recommend you ensure they are properly prepared for everything we send them on site to do.
- Perform service calls
- Assist with important and/or complex installations
- Have working knowledge of DSC Power Series and DSC Neo alarm, Honeywell, ICT, ULC burg and fire system/ sprinkler signal monitoring & Audio/Video products
- Consulting: project management and site designs & inspections
Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 per year based on experience and qualifications
Benefits package available
Language: English (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- security installation & service: 5 years (Required)
- Vaughan, ON (Preferred)
- English (Required)