Powell Contracting has been a leader in the industry by providing Southern Ontario with the supply and installation of temporary concrete barriers, noise barriers, crash cushions, guide rails, ground mount signs, overhead signs and sign structures.
If you are looking for a challenging career with the ability to work on a extensive fleet of vehicles, join us at Powell!
We are looking for a full time night shift Truck & Coach 310T Licensed Supervisor at our Aurora location.
- $1500 a year tool allowance
- Night shift (Sunday-Thursday 3:30pm-1:30am)
- On call rotation approximately 4-5 weeks
- Full time Union (183 Liuna) position with great benefits and pension plan
- Must have a 310T License
- 2-5 years of experience
- 2-5 years of supervisory experience
- Knowledge of hydraulics, and mechanical equipment is an asset
- Strong experience with maintenance, inspection, diagnosis, and repair of electrical, hydraulic, suspension, brake and air systems on vehicles and equipment
- Knowledge of diesel engines and mechanical troubleshooting along with preventive maintenance, diagnosis, and repair
- Utilize vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs
- Able to perform all work within Standard Repair Times (SRTs)
- Perform service calls for emergency breakdowns
- Review, complete or assign repairs identified on Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports
- Maintain a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate/OHSA Standards and able to conduct safety checks on vehicles and equipment
- Able to perform maintenance related work as required
Job Type: Full-time
- supervisory: 2 years (Required)
- 310T mechanic: 2 years (Preferred)
- 310T (Required)
- G Class Driver's Licence (Preferred)