ELLIOTT LAW is seeking a full-time permanent Legal Administrative Assistant - friendly, collaborative and faced paced work environment.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
- Greet clients, guests, and visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Screen and direct incoming phone calls.
- Manage reception area and client appointments.
- Arrange and coordinate deliveries with couriers.
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other materials.
- Set up and maintain filing systems, including client intake, opening, and closing of files.
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Maintain office procedures and routines.
- Perform general clerical tasks such as photocopying, scanning, and faxing.
- Process expenses and account receivables in PC Law.
- Support lawyers and clerks with preparing correspondence and general legal documents.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel and PCLaw.
- Candidate must be highly organized, detailed oriented and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing accordingly.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to work well under pressure.
Further details regarding this position:
- Competitive salary package commensurate with experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this role however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $48,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person