Robert Half Finance and Accounting has an opportunity with a dynamic and reputable company as an Accounts Receivable Associate. Responsibilities for this Accounts Receivable Associate will include researching and resolving customer A/R issues, preparing reports, maintaining cash receipts journal, and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L. If you're looking to develop your career and enjoy a generous benefits package, this opportunity might be right for you. The Accounts Receivable Associate role, based in the Toronto, Ontario region, is a full-time position.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
The skills and qualifications required for this role are:
- Handle payments/cash applications and compile segments of monthly closings and annual reports
- Track invoices, incoming payments and AR list
- Analyse GL and reconcile payments
- Manage the accounts receivable inbox and resolve any customer issues as they arise
- Perform ad hoc procedures as per request
- 3 or more years of experience performing similar bookkeeping relating duties
- Working experience with Vlookups as well as other excel functions
- NetSuite experience, or similar Oracle software
- Understanding of tax withholding practices, VAT and foreign exchange payments
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Tyler Saliba at email@example.com stating Accounts Receivable Associate in the subject line. We thank all applicants in advance, however, due to time constraints only those under further consideration will be contacted to move forward.