Who we are looking for:
If you are motivated by success in sales, enjoy supporting customers in educating on products and finding the best solutions for their safety requirements, this may be the role for you! This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to excel in an elevated entry level sales position.
Superior Glove Works Ltd. is currently seeking a sales-driven Inside Sales Associate to work in its Acton, ON location.
Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, the Inside Sales Associate (ISA) follows up leads already qualified by our Business Development team as well as seek out and develop new business leads. The ISA is responsible to close small to mid-size accounts that do not require a site visit. The successful candidate will be skilled at closing the deal on opportunities and experienced at product/brand promotion.
· Communicate with external and internal customers by email, telephone & LinkedIn
· Present business solutions to prospective customers
· Work in tandem with Territory Managers on larger deals and overall strategy
· Successfully close mid-sized accounts of lower complexity that do not require site visits
· Facilitate quotes and purchases from distributors
· Monitor performance metrics for continued growth
· Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
· Assist with execution of glove trials, providing alternate product recommendations
· Maintain CRM and ensure proactive retention of accounts as necessary: regular follow-ups, identify and execute on cross sell opportunities, referrals, etc.
· Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
· Ability to handle large outgoing call volume
· Build your book of business and grow your regions through existing contacts and self-generated opportunities.
· Post-secondary education in business is preferable; a focus on sales and marketing would be an asset
· 1 or more years of experience in an inside sales/lead qualifying role is a plus;
· Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
· Self-driven, motivated, and results-oriented
· Track record of over-achieving
· Skilled at articulating the value of working with Superior Glove and product/brand promotion
· Knowledge of the sales process with developed sales skills such as objection handling and relationship building.
· Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
· Computer literacy must be at an intermediate level or higher
· Second language skills would be considered an asset (preferably French or Spanish)
· Ability to work and thrive in a team environment
· Talent for building strong working relationships across all levels of the organization.
· Motivated individuals who always think in a positive, proactive manner with a focus on continuous improvement
Why work for us?
· An opportunity to contribute new ideas; we welcome fresh perspectives!
· Become a part of an innovative, family oriented and fast-growing organization
· Named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 7th consecutive year in a row!
· Winner of Halton Hills 2017 Environmental Excellence Award
· Health, Dental and Extended Benefits
· Group RRSP Plan, Employee Assistance and Education Assistance Programs
· Join our online company Recognition Program, gain access to fantastic rewards
· Enjoy Fresh fruit Mondays, Snack Box and subsidized coffee program,
· Access to our on-site fitness equipment, “Grab and Go” bikes, game room, and more
· As part of the “family” you can join in on our community involvement, staff lunch adventures, annual barbeques and much more!
We are a family owned and operated company meeting international standards by
“Improving Occupational Hand Protection through Innovation”.
Please send your resume and cover letter with “Inside Sales Associate” in the subject line. Please apply by midnight on February 19th, 2020.
Superior Glove strives to create a respectful, accessible, and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the company will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate candidates with disabilities
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salesforce or CRM: 1 year (Required)
- inside sales: 1 year (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)