Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
The Learning Program Manager is responsible for managing and leading the learning program implementation working teams with respective business lines and partners. This role leads the implementation of learning solutions and acts as a central hub to ensure alignment between all HR Services. This role ensures all activities are in compliance with governing regulations and the Bank’s policies and procedures.
What you will be doing in this role:
- Accountable for the implementation of complex learning programs, provides input on learning program design, communications and evaluation plan, and holds intake sessions to determine execution plans.
- Maintains strong relationships with external vendors and networks and collaborates with the Learning Relationship Manager to ensure currency and relevancy of training industry trends and best practices, leverages knowledge to implement solutions to improve/enhance strategies, programs and processes.
- Manages projects assigned utilizing project management tools and applying project management principles.
- Monitors and tracks completion of deliverables by creating effective project plans, removing obstacles for the project team, mitigating arising issues, generating project status reports.
- Collaborates with respective business or HR Communication teams in developing and managing learning program communication
- Collaborates with HR Operations and COE to ensure successful execution of learning programs in accordance with established guidelines and standards
- Analyzes leading trends and best practices on learning program development/management to identify improvement/enhancement opportunities, provides insights to Sr. Manager, Learning Program Management
- Provides leadership and guidance to learning program implementation teams, ensuring alignment with established guidelines and standards
- Provides expertise on learning programs development
Are you right for this role? We would love to work with you if you have:
- Post-secondary Degree in Human Resources or Business or related field
- Certification in adult education an asset
- Previous experience in designing and developing learning solutions
- Strong project management skills
- Deep understanding and knowledge of Bank policies and procedures
- Strong knowledge of organizational structure and internal dynamics
- Strong understanding of global learning programs, policies, processes, and operations
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attentive to details and deadlines; ability to manage multiple priorities
- Spanish and/or French language skills are an asset
Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.