Hello from everyone at Alliance!
COVID-19 has changed the face of many businesses and this includes ours. We have a career opportunity and are looking to expand our FULL-TIME permanent team in KINGSTON, ONTARIO working from home during the pandemic (with the eventual return to the office). Remaining a remote worker will be given consideration pending certain requirements can be met.
Overview of Position
We are seeking Telephone Operators to represent a variety of industries as our business is expanding. Successful candidates will have strong verbal skills and phone etiquette, be customer service driven, and can adapt with the ever-changing needs of our clients! The Telephone Operator will be responsible for answering phone calls and taking messages for clients, while assisting their callers in a professional manner. Accuracy, confidentiality, and efficiency will be crucial in this role, as well as the ability to manage multiple demands in a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Inbound calls only (no sales)
- Immersive training to ensure you feel confident and prepared
- Competitive compensation package with a starting wage of $15.75 plus bonuses and an additional increase opportunity to $16 plus bonuses
- Achievable Bonus Program with 3 different categories to increase earnings every pay; including an attendance bonus of $.50/per hour for showing up on time and working your scheduled shifts
- Company sponsored RRSP after 6 months
- Health and Dental benefits after 6 months
- Located centrally (once restrictions are lifted)
- Along and close to various bus routes
- Free parking available
How do you know if you’ll be a good fit?
We are looking for people who:
- Want to be part of a positive and engaging corporate culture with the core values of Integrity, Professionalism, and Team
- Are looking to use their customer service and administrative skills to help others
- Value being part of an essential industry that is making a difference in the lives of others
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and do not shy away from a challenge
Qualifications & Requirements
- This position is primarily for and requires working evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Training will include day shifts initially
- Typing skills - must complete a typing test with results at or about 40 words per minute
- Minimum 1-year customer service experience
- Have a private workspace that is free from noise and distractions
- Have high speed and reliable internet - candidates will need to complete an internet speed test and submit satisfactory results
- Office experience or college program in Office Administration (general, legal, or medical) considered an asset
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply today!
Qualifying for RRSP and Health/Dental benefits is contingent on meeting certain requirements.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Please note, we will only be contacting candidates that are being considered for the interview process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.75-$17.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Virtual interview and training process.
Work from home.
If visiting the office must complete COVID self-assessment in advance and wear a mask inside.
- Why are you interested in this position?
- Secondary School (required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19