Opportunity, growth and movie popcorn on Fridays – what more could you ask for?
Are you looking for the chance to grow your current skill set while building a series of new ones? Do you want to be part of not just a team, but a group of proactive, inclusive people that celebrate learning and diversity, every step of the way? Acden is continuously searching for enthusiastic individuals to join our ‘family’ and we want to know what inspires you.
Temporary Accounts Coordinator
Acden Environment Limited Partnership is seeking one (1) Temporary Accounts Coordinator to join its Fort McMurray/Taiganova business unit. This position will consist of Monday to Friday schedule; eight (8) hour day shift; however, hours, locations, and schedules may change from time to time due to operational requirements. This is a local position to Fort McMurray, AB; candidates must have their own accommodations and transportation within the region. This position is expected to end on or before December 1, 2019.
Under the direction of the Senior Accounts Coordinator, the Accounts Coordinator is responsible for overseeing accurate and complete billing cycles, from data entry through to the creation and mailing of invoices to clients. This position would also work closely with the Operations team to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the information being submitted for entry into the TRUX software system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verify and enter data into the TRUX Software System
- Perform data verification and entry into the SAP and CDMS Systems
- Prepare monthly client billings
- Create and follow up with billing reports and invoice preparations
- Prepare timely and accurate customers billings
- File billing related documents as required
- Identify and make recommendations for process improvement
- Compile monthly reports as directed
- Assist in collection of aged accounts receivables
- Create and maintain spreadsheets/reports as required
- Liaise with both clients and internal departments handling any inquires or discrepancies
- Professionally and efficiently manage multiple demands, dealing with difficult clients, shifting priorities and pressure to meet deadlines
- Perform other duties as assigned that would fulfill the mandate of complete customer service
- Business/Office Administration Diploma or equivalent
- Two (2) or more years of experience with a concentration in accounts receivable
- Progressive accounting experience/education will be considered an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient in SAP data entry and reconciliation
- Proficiency in CDMS data entry and reconciliation is an asset
Skills and Abilities:
- High degree of accuracy with strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and effective organization skills
- Strong ability to prioritize and multitask to meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask and be flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Clear and precise verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and excellent customer service skills
- Reliable and team oriented with highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to work harmoniously with a diverse workforce
- Ability to make decisions based on the service needs of the client and the efficiency of the company in a fast-paced environment
Interested internal candidates are invited to submit their resume and complete the online application.
We would like to thank all who apply; however, only candidates that are being considered will be contacted_.
Employment Equity is a factor in selection. Applicants are requested to indicate on the online application and in their covering letter or résumé if they are from any of the following groups: Aboriginal people (including ACFN, MCFN, FMFN, and Métis), women, visible minorities and persons with a disability.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- CDMS: 1 year (Preferred)
- SAP data entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounting: 2 years (Required)
- Accounts Receivable: 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft Applications: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fort McMurray, AB (Preferred)
- Business or Office Administration Diploma (Required)
- Class 5 Drivers Licence (Preferred)