Melville Food Store
Food Centre located in Melville, Saskatchewan.
Full Time (40 hours/week)
Who we are:
As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, please visit www.prairieco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
The Deli Department Supervisor is responsible for:
Why it matters:
- Ensuring all deli orders are fulfilled accurately and within a set timeframe and assist with the handling of orders as required.
- Identify issues and areas for improvement within the eCommerce in store experience.
- Ensures all applicable company policies and procedures are communicated and adhered to and ensure safety and regulatory requirements and procedures are implemented and maintained.
- Assist the deli department manager with the administration and achievement of budgeted department goals
- Provides leadership to the team through scheduling and assigning work, training, development and performance feedback.
- Ensures prompt, efficient, and friendly customer service is provided at all times to maintain high customer service levels and ensure customer satisfaction is met.
- Promotes and ensures all company and food safety policies and procedures are met, including the safe handling and storage of product.
- Other duties as may be assigned
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
If you are looking for a career in Retail Store Operations and have:
- 1+ years experience in customer service or food handling industry. Supervisory and deli experience is preferred.
- You are honest and trustworthy and have the proven ability to motivate and lead Team members
- You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Our Team Leaders receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Leaders to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Apply online by May 27, 2021 or contact us at email@example.com for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
May 27, 2021