Anglophone East School District is now accepting applications for day to day substitute teachers for the current school year of 2020 2021.
**While it is desirable that applicants hold a NB Teaching certificate, applications will also be considered from those who have: a university degree, or; two years post-secondary education in specialty areas such as French, Fine Arts, Music, or Industrial Arts.**
Applicants will be shortlisted and contacted if chosen and may be subject to an interview to determine their suitability.
Once suitability is determined, candidates will be required to attend a mandatory information / orientation session that will take place in the next few months.
Your application must include the following:
- Current Criminal Records check with the Vulnerable Sector portion completed (One year old or less)
- Copy of Teaching Certificate if applicable
- University transcripts (official but not in envelope, not printed from your own student online account)
- Completed and signed Policy 701 (instructions can be found on the website under Human Resources - Forms)
- 2 Reference Forms completed (Forms can be found on the website under Human Resources - Forms)
- French Proficiency testing results if you have them
Incomplete packages will not be accepted. Only those who are determined to have met the minimum criteria will be contacted.