We have a great opportunity available on our Kanto Customer Support Team. While many companies promise superior customer service, Kanto delivers it. We take an active approach to establishing relationships with our customers while ensuring all their digital lifestyle product needs are met.
The Kanto Customer Support Team provides remarkable customer experience through a variety of channels including email and phone. As part of our team, you will significantly impact Kanto’s brand by making every customer interaction a delightful one. This role is for you if you enjoy working independently while providing resolutions to our customers through authentic connection. Customer Support is a highly valued part of the business and the Kanto experience.
**Please note – this position will be hybrid remote/in office, with a limited requirement to visit our Langley office**
Key responsibilities and daily tasks include:
· Providing remarkable customer experiences via phone calls and emails.
· Meeting personal quality and performances targets
· Multi-tasking while navigating through several software programs (ERP, Slack, Fresh Desk, etc.) to make our customers successful in what they want to accomplish
· Processing everything around orders, exchanges, and return requests with a sense of ownership and urgency
· Completing additional project work and assigned tasks when required.
· Gaining an in-depth knowledge of Kanto products
· 1+ year of Contact Centre or Customer Care experience.
· A strong, clear voice and friendly phone manner
· Excellent English written communication skills — you excel at being concise, clear, and you read your audience to determine the appropriate tone to use.
· Proven problem-solving skills — our customers appreciate efficiency and speedy resolutions
· Ability to retain/recall processes and product knowledge
· Outstanding multitasking and organizational skills
· Professional, positive, take-charge attitude
· A passion for continuously improving
· A team player attitude who is also capable of working independently
· Proficiency using Windows operating system, basic knowledge of Word, Excel, and G-suite. Experience in Freshdesk is an asset.
Reference ID: CSA - 052021
Part-time hours: 20 per week (weekend, Monday, Thursday
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you able to visit office in Langley, BC in a hybrid capacity