**Please only apply if you live in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area**
COMPUTER/NETWORK TECH NEEDED
We are seeking an additional tech to assist with our support helpdesk and may be dispatched when needed to onsite service calls in the GTA. The following are some “must have” requirements as well as additional “bonus” skills. Starting pay is based on your experience and skill set.
- Must be personable, professional and a team player, any past customer service is a bonus.
- Experience in hardware trouble shooting (A+ or experience) Understanding of Servers, RAIDS etc.
- Solid networking skills, TCP/IP, switches, routers – DSL , CABLE setups.
- Active Directory, the ability to setup and configure a domain, users, permissions etc.
- Familiar with ticket support systems and ticket management.
- A Cell phone. Company Van will be supplied for onsite service calls.
- A solid reliable Internet connection at home and quiet environment when conducting phone and remote support.
- VMWARE – knowledge of ESXI and virtual deployments
- Exchange Mail Server
- SQL Server
- Imaging / Cloning techniques – IE ACRONIS etc.
This provides an excellent opportunity to avoid commuting and offers both the ability to work from home with a mix of onsite service calls as required by the support team.
This individual should have the skills to be able to setup a basic network including a server and workstations with network mappings, printers etc. They should also be able to learn various software platforms and troubleshoot typical networking issues etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Computer Repair: 1 year (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Required)