If you are tech savvy, interested in helping our clients grow their business, enjoy engaging work days, and consider yourself a true Growth Hacker - we have an opportunity for you!
The Virtual Gurus is a fast growing Startup in Calgary and we are looking for high-achievers to join our team. We are a Virtual Assistant services and remote working agency. We need people who are agile, experienced and willing to go above and beyond for our clients. You would join a diverse team of people and be part of an inclusive and fun culture.
We are currently hiring for the position of Business Development Representative - Base Salary plus commission.
Job Overview ~ Sales Associate
Reporting to Virtual Gurus’ Operations Team, the Business Development Rep is an integral part of our sales team in our headquarters in Calgary, AB. Authentic sales activities are vital to the health of our company. As Business Development Rep, you will be directly responsible for managing the sales cycle from beginning to close. You will become the product-knowledge expert on our VA Services and work directly with our Account Management team for warm hand offs. You will use a combination of email marketing, social selling, community engagement, and inbound & outbound calling.
Leadership skills are imperative as this role has the potential to evolve with more accountability and management responsibilities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Accept and action incoming leads immediately
- Inbound and outbound lead nurturing. Inbound leads provided on a daily basis
- Send and manage Client Service Agreements
- Email management
- Lead generation on social media
- Promote the Virtual Gurus brand at various business expos and networking events
- Cold calling/independent lead generation as needed
- Sales experience
- Customer Service experience
- Social media experience
- Management experience considered an asset
- Proactive, motivated and curious
- An exception listener
- Not afraid to CLOSE with an always closing attitude!
- Have exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Polite and professional
- Driven to exceed sales targets
- Quick to adapt to rapid change
- Able to communicate effectively and powerfully via phone/email
- A team player
- CRM experience specifically Pipedrive
- Linked In, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Calgary, AB (Required)