Customer Support Team Representative– Personal Lines
Minimum 2 years of insurance experience
Lundgren and Young Insurance Ltd. (www.landy.ca) began its operations in 1983. Today it is a large, general insurance brokerage that employs over 100 individuals and services over 30,000 individual customers and businesses throughout Alberta. The company represents more than a dozen different domestic insurance companies that support the independent broker method of delivering their products and services to the public.
There are locations across Alberta, and its’ corporate headquarters are in Calgary, Alberta. Lundgren and Young Insurance Ltd. is an active member of the Independent Insurance Brokers Association of Alberta.
Reporting to the Manager, Customer Experience, the Customer Support Team Representative – Personal Lines is a full-time, permanent position; located in Calgary, Alberta. This role is expected to be a visible innovator that upholds the values and culture of the company. The primary responsibility of this role is to provide exceptional service to customers first and foremost. The Customer Support Team Representative assists Account Executives with customers that have a priority to Personal Lines Insurance within specific parameters. Location 425, 1925 18 Ave NE Calgary, AB and 200C 9705 Horton Road SW.
- Adhere to and practice Lundgren & Young corporate policies and procedures
- Uphold and exemplify Lundgren & Young values
- Follow Best Practices to achieve operational excellence
- Resolve customer issues in a proper and timely fashion
- Triage & solve customer inquires as a first point of contact
- Manage Account Executives customers during vacation periods
- Upsell and cross sell with customers where possible
- Support the team in daily tasks and projects
- Maintain follow-up/abeyance activity process to ensure that all issues are tracked processed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Level 1 General Insurance License
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple priorities at once
- Able to effectively work independently as well as within a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Legally authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis without restrictions
- Preferred insurance experience in personal lines
- Level 2 General Insurance License
Lundgren and Young Insurance Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Job Type: Full-time
- insurance: 2 years (Required)
- Personal Lines Insurance: 1 year (Required)