Tronia Systems is a small business with history, substance and a strong future. We have been providing IT solutions to the Ag-Retail industry since the mid 1980’s. We work hard to earn our customers' loyalty while remaining true to our core values … honesty, integrity, compassion and commitment. Our employees share these values.
In return Tronia offers an extensive compensation package, a professional yet casual working environment, flexible hours, free parking, a commitment to maintaining a healthy team environment, and numerous opportunities for individuals to remain challenged and grow professionally. We strive to create an environment where each team member can be proud of their contributions to the company and to our customers.
Your main responsibility is testing our in-house agriculture-specific ERP system. You will document deficiencies and update user documentation.
You have a wide range of exposure to a variety of testing methodologies including but not limited to the following:
- User acceptance testing
- GUI testing
- Functionality testing
- Regression testing
- Bug Reporting
- User Documentation
Experience in the following areas is required:
- Understanding of the development and test lifecycle
- Ability to analyze and recommend test strategies
- Ability to create test cases/scenarios
- Ability to create and update user documentation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Experience and qualities that would be an asset:
- Knowledge of Financial systems
- Familiarity with the Agriculture Industry
- Experience working with a development team
For contact information - please visit the company career section of www.tronia.com. This is also where you will see what we expect as part of the application submission.
Job Type: Full-time