Seeking a dynamic, energetic, detail-oriented Office Assistantto provide administrative and clerical support to a team of health professionals, in addition to providing a high level of customer service to the clients we serve.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills:
- Confident and courteous on the telephone and be able communicate effectively
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills and attention to detail
- Experience with booking systems
- Works well within a team environment
- Strong adherence to ethical policies, procedures, and exercises a high degree of confidentiality and privacy of information
- Able to manage own time and productivity to effectively meet service requirements
- Maintain a consistently high degree of quality and accuracy in work
- Strong computer literacy skills (minimum 3 years experience), including exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Office programs i.e. Word, Powerpoint, Excel
- Successful in recognizing own strengths and challenge areas and ability to learn and grow through self-reflective practice and use of constructive feedback
- Must have basic background in psychology and counselling/psychotherapy/mental health services terminology
- Experience within a Health/Wellness/Psychotherapy Clinic is a strong asset
- ASIST Training / Mental Health First Aid Training a strong asset
- Familiarity with CRPO / professional ethics within mental health field a strong asset
Specific duties will include, but are not limited to;
- Greeting and assisting clients with scheduling appointments and payments
- Creating, maintaining and filing client information and scanning of paper files
- Completing daily billing, sending of receipts, and reconciling reports
- Answering phone and voicemail messages and placing outbound calls as needed
- Daily and weekly Word processing and spreadsheet updates
- Sorting/printing documents
- Meeting performance expectations
- Responding to communications via Phone and Email
- Scheduling office hours and meetings for clinicians
- Ensure complete referral process from beginning to end
- Providing information about clinic services to potential clients
- Oversee completion of callbacks in a timely manner
- Maintaining client charts, filing, computer billing, accounts receivable, and general housekeeping responsibilities
- Ensure successful day-to-day functioning of the clinic
- Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate will report directly to the Clinical Director and will work in conjunction with the Client Care Coordinator.
This position requires flexibility with availability.
*This position will provide up to one day/week admin support to the office (currently on Tuesdays) for up to 4 hours, and on-call admin support as needed (to cover regular admin vacation/sick time/time away from office). Must have daytime availability Mon-Fri for on-call shifts.
As our clinic grows, potential for additional hours for this position may be available.
Job Type: Part-time
Must be available on short notice as needed.
Position to commence asap.
Send cover letter and resume specifically detailing your interest in and fit for this positionto Clinic Director, Brittany Sirtonski at sirtonskiwellnessjobs@ gmail.com
Applications via any other company email or through the Indeed platform directly will NOT be reviewed.
Phone call inquiries will not be responded to.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only those candidate selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $14.00 /hour
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Casual
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- Microsoft Office: 5 years (Preferred)
- office: 3 years (Preferred)
- Whitby, ON (Preferred)