Midland Power Inc. designs and distributes gas powered generators, yard tools, battery power stations, motocross helmets, gloves, and other products under our private brands or our licensed brands Hyundai and Energizer. We work with several overseas factories to create our products, and distribute to many well known retailers in Canada and the USA.
We are looking for a graphic designer to join our tight-knit design team of three young industrial designers. We need someone who can take on the responsibility of managing all our graphic needs, including packaging, product labels, sale sheets, user guides, print ads, and much more. They will take the lead in improving the design of our many websites with the help of a web developer and help run our social media accounts. After the pandemic you can expect to travel and attend sale shows and other events in Canada and the USA several times a year.
We are a small company of 11 people founded in 2007. Despite this pandemic we’re continuing to grow, and the future looks bright. Everyone here has many roles and responsibilities that they have grown into over the years based on individual strengths, we’re looking for someone to become a part of our team and grow with us over the long haul. Your contributions at Midland Power will be mass produced and sold in stores across North America.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We worked full time from home until stage 3. If we return to stage 2 we will likely work full time from home again.
- web design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Preferred)
- Draft mockups of website designs, brochures, iconography, and any other marketing materials required
- Collaborate with marketing teams and management to discuss which mockups are effective, and use their feedback to develop final drafts
- Revise the work of previous designers to create a unified aesthetic for our brand materials
- Work on multiple projects at once, and consistently meet draft deadlines
- Other duties as requested