Sales Associate Job Description:
We are looking to expand our Sales Team to help with existing clients and to generate new client leads. We are looking for a motivated individual who is driven and has a passion for sales. The ideal candidate must be responsible, organized, and have great communication skills.
The Sales Associate will be responsible for meeting clients and informing them about the doors, trims, and products that we offer. The sales associate will provide product/service details as well as address any issues that might arise with our customers. Customer service is critical, and the Sales Associate must be able to respond quickly to customer requests and inquiries through a variety of channels.
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Representative Qualifications/Skills:
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing skills
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- Three to five years of industry sales experience
- Must have a vehicle and be able to drive to different job sites.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
All customers are required to wear masks.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- sales: 2 years (preferred)