Do you want to work with a dedicated team of professionals who are having a positive impact on the lives of others? Do you want to work with a global company that is doing interesting work? Do you want to feel challenged and have the ability to professionally grow with a company?
ELITE IVF is a global fertility agency for intended parents, egg donors and surrogates. We are one of the first cross-border fertility specialists. We understand the complexities of the infertility journey and have helped more than 7,500 patients around the world build a family.
We are currently accepting applications for a Patient Intake Specialist, a critical role which will be responsible for acting as key communicator and educator for the company’s potential clients who are patients of infertility seeking an egg donation, surrogacy, or conventional IVF solution in their journey to parenthood.
This location is fully remote and can be located anywhere in Canada however EST work hours will normally be required. Preference is for bilingual English/French candidates.
Some of the Awesome things you will do in this position:
- Act as the initial and main point of contact with potential parents, gestational surrogates, and egg donors, liaising with individuals by phone, email, text, video call, and on occasion, in person (depending on location, proximity, and Covid-related impacts).
- Proactively reaches out to potential leads, establishing and maintaining trusting and respectful relationships and becoming a reliable partner to them as they are introduced to the world of IVF.
- Provides detailed explanations of each program to prospective customers, responding to questions, providing resource materials, and ensuring individuals have all of the information they need to make informed decisions.
- Coordinate all financial aspects of IVF cycles and administrative costs related to IVF cycles.
What will you need to be successful in the position?
- 3+ years of working experience in client service, health care, sales, or similar environment.
- Experience in providing information to customers around products and/or services.
- Experience in providing support to customers from an educational context.
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional client experience throughout an intake or sales pipeline process.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with tact, diplomacy, and empathy.
- Proactive, takes initiative to initiate conversations, and to resolve concerns.
- Driven, motivated, and able to work independently.
- Familiar with medical terms as they relate to IVF processes.
- Comfortable in discussing sensitive medical procedures and other personal topics related to fertility and finances.
- Knowledge of MS Teams.
Preference will be given to bilingual applicants (English/French) experienced with IVF procedures.
Compensation is an hourly rate with a strong bonus structure.
Why Join ELITE IVF?
- Driven By Passion, Powered by Science
- Help clients in a profound way and witness miracles everyday
- Global agency, with a solid reputation; progressive, forward thinking and fast moving
- Professional work culture with clear and consistent values
- Opportunity to continuously learn new things, develop and grow with the company
- Flexibility to put your family first or travel and live the lifestyle you want through remote work
- Global team with diverse backgrounds
- Team members are passionate, professional, committed, smart and capable
- Multi-disciplinary approach to health care
- Modern software/technology and excellent IT support.
ELITE IVF is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $30.00 per hour
- Please briefly note your experience in the medical field (ie: Ob/Gyn, IVF, RN, etc)
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings