Microsoft Identity Management (MIM) specialist
Participate in a project team as the MIM specialist to design, develop and implement the Identity and Access Management (IdAM) solution system on the client’s infrastructure based on Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM). The MIM solution also needs to be integrated with other systems.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The successful candidate must be able to:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
The successful candidate must:
- Review the installation and configuration of the MIM solution and propose and implement changes, if required;
- Develop, implement and test business processes (develop workflows and configure solution) based on the client’s use cases using the MIM workflow engine;
- Configure the MIM solution based on business requirements;
- Perform validation and verification in the test environment;
- Develop and prepare the installation and configuration guide for target environment;
- Provide in-class training to in-service support group; and
- Prepare required deliverables.
- have at least 2 years of hands-on experience with Microsoft Identity Management (MIM);
- have strong interpersonal skills to build team and client relationships;
- enhanced writing skills for the development of associated MIM project deliverables;
- advanced communications skills;
- experience with MS Office, including Visio
Identity and Access Mgt (IAM)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.