CONSTRUCTION SITE SUPERINTENDENT
Reputable and well-established construction company with motivated team expanding in Ontario and we seek experienced persons to apply for contract work to our company.
Construction developer established in 1966; is seeking a Construction Superintendent for a Healthcare Construction project located downtown Toronto.
Candidate must have the following criteria identified on resume submission:
(1) Must have proven experience supervising construction projects located in Ontario Canada.
(2) Must have experience on institutional and commercial work such as government projects, fire stations, emergency facilities, hospitals, schools, etc.
(3) Must have hospital construction experience, health & safety training for hospital construction, and specifically Infection Control Procedures.
(4) Must have capability to read and interpret construction drawings, plans, layouts, details, and specifications, and trouble shooting details, and clarifying details with workers and trades
(5) Must have experience supervision subcontractors, delegating labour, knowledge of construction sequence, understanding of construction procedures and assemblies,
(6) Must have experience coordinating and schedule construction workers and trades
(7) Must have experience scheduling construction work
(8) Must have excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
(9) Must be able to use a computer for sending correspondence in writing by email
(10) Salary commensurate with experience – example $100,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year
Send your resume listing all the years of experience you have, listing all the companies you have worked for and describe the types of construction projects you acted as a site superintendent.
Work experience must be in Ontario Canada. Provide References and their contact information (Architects / Owners).
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $100,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year
- construction: 10 years (Required)