Job Title: Client Relationship Specialist
Company: iDriveCareer (iDC) HR Consulting Canada Ltd.
Job Type: Full-time, Contract or Part-time
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Markham (Steeles & Woodbine)
Posting Date: Oct 21, 2019
Application Deadline: Nov 3, 2019
iDriveCareer (iDC) is an international HR consulting firm, providing premium career planning & coaching services to overseas Asian students and young professionals in Canada & US.
We pride ourselves on our beliefs to inspire and help young generations to proactively self-develop and achieve fulfilling careers as early as possible. We pride ourselves on our HR expertise in career planning & development, as well as our institutional knowledge and extensive international support network in the financial services industry.
- Understand clients’ needs, handle clients’ inquiries through phone, emails and social media (e.g. WeChat, LinkedIn) and actively source potential clients.
- Effectively manage the operations of iDC social media platforms such as key WeChat groups to ensure the active participation of iDC existing & potential clients as well as other stakeholders, and to grow our online community.
- Develop strong relationships with existing and potential clients through online and offline events/training/activities; proactively engage ambassadors and volunteers for organizing and promoting iDC events (online & offline).
- Update client database, issue invoices & renewal letters, track payment and generate regular CRM reports.
- Regularly create, proofread and edit various types of marketing materials including flyers, WeChat articles and messages for specific market communication and branding purposes.
- Perform research and analysis of market trend and competitors, including products, training & pricing, to identify opportunities for product and services enhancement.
- Promote various marketing materials through various channels, including schools, KOL & distribution partners.
- Provide marketing operational support to all online and offline events/workshops/seminars etc.
- 1-2 years of experience in client services or relationship management, ideally in education or consulting field.
- Undergraduate degree or college diploma in Marketing, Communication or Business related discipline.
- Experienced in WeChat operations; advanced level of Excel (PivotTable), PowerPoint & Word.
- Customer-focused, open-minded, friendly, organized and detail-oriented. Flexible for working overtime as needed.
- Quick learner and team player with can-do attitude and strong service mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship management, and communication skills; fluent in both English & Mandarin.
- Strong social media article writing skill is a plus.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- client services or relationship management: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- English & Mandarin (Required)