Robert Half Finance is seeking a full-time Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk to become a vital part of small, stable organization. Your responsibilities as the Accounts Payable Clerk will include matching, batching, and coding invoices, resolving A/P issues, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L, and processing checks. Within this dynamic department, you will have an opportunity to create processes and procedures and work on projects. The Accounts Payable Clerk role will be situated in the west GTA area.
- Implement full-cycle A/P
- Handle the administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department
- Ensure invoices, checks, and other documents are properly sorted, logged, scanned, and filed
- Carry out additional projects as required
- Facilitate internal and external audits as needed
- Carry out daily processes and controls accurately and on time, and ensure compliance with company policies
- Manage customer service tasks for internal business partners
- Open, organize, and distribute department mail daily
- Verify, log and send checks, including facilitating special handling
If you have the skills for this position, then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Thank you!
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience required
- Account reconciliation experience desired
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- 3+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Competent with spreadsheets and databases
- Demonstrated communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. Numéro de permis du Québec AP-2000503.