Are you OakWood's Next Five-Star Design Consultant?
If you become our next design consultant, you will play a critical role serving our sales team, our clients and the OakWood Team. You will work with an award-winning team who are committed to providing innovative design and build services to homeowners.
Primary Position Requirements
Your role is important to the organization. There are five key areas where you will need to demonstrate your excellence. You will need to demonstrate your capabilities in the following areas:
- Achieving monthly and annual sales quota
- Manage all opportunities effectively and in a timely manner, and detailing all information and actions as per the OakWood standard
- Write proposals accurately and completely to be presented in the proper OakWood standard for kitchen and bathroom renovations
- Prepare design drawings and material selections for renovations as per the OakWood standard
- Liaising with the OakWood Team
- You are familiar with local building codes and kitchen and bath design
- You are proficient in proposal software, Excel, Word & Outlook
- You excel in determining the scope of work with a customer
- You are comfortable speaking to clients about costs
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You have a diploma in kitchen and bathroom design
- You have 5 years of kitchen and bathroom sales experience
- You have knowledge of residential construction & renovation practices and products
- You are able to work within allocated design time
FIT - Company Culture
At OakWood we believe our clients’ experience should be second to none, our processes push the limits on the industry status quo, our team’s professionalism and passion sets us apart and everything we do is enhanced by high performance technology.
Cool stuff about OakWood
Our headquarters showroom is slated to be the highest LEED Platinum building in Canada. It features a beautiful, lush garden with a boardwalk and water fall – perfect for outdoor lunches and breaks!
We have a business coach who provides monthly training to the whole team and helps us be a better version of ourselves. We lead our team by continuously coaching them.
We like food! Monthly lunch gatherings with the team to catch up and to update everyone on new initiatives and ventures that OakWood is part of.
We work hard – not only for our clients but also to ensure that our team is supported, and that we can continue designing and constructing beautiful buildings that last for generations.
Want to join our team?
If you are serious about becoming part of the OakWood Team, apply now.
While we will review all applications we receive and thank you for your time, we will only be following up with applicants that we believe are qualified for the next level in our hiring process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Kitchen and bathroom design: 5 years (Preferred)
- Kitchen and bathroom sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Driver's Licence (Required)
- English (Required)