The Administrative Assistant is responsible for efficiently producing accurate, professional documents submitted by Strata Managers.
Note: This is a Full-Time, temporary position and will be 100% remote. The position offers a flexible work schedule.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepares a wide variety of documents based on information received from multiple sources, this includes hard-copy submissions, electronic submissions and audio submissions
- Ensures all documents are accurate, completed timely and formatted according to Company standards. This includes thorough proofreading and may include making editorial suggestions to the author.
- Creates and distributes standard documents using information derived from primary sources. These include bylaws, minutes, building notices, violation letters, and other documents concerning individual strata corporations.
- Ensures records are current, complete and accessible by updating and maintaining a variety of databases, internal directories and drives. These include client focused information such as parking, locker and council member lists as well as internal filing, scanning and retention systems.
Education & Experience
A minimum of 1 years’ experience in an administrative role requiring high volume document production is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Proficiencies
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Word, including document formatting
- Basic familiarity with Connect
- Familiarity with internal drive/folder structure
- Detail oriented, including sufficient knowledge of spelling and grammar to accurately proofread documents
- Proven ability to build collaborative relationships within the organization
About FirstService Residential:
FirstService Residential BC is Metro Vancouver’s leading strata management company, proudly managing more than 55,000 units across the Lower Mainland. FirstService Residential BC leads the property management industry as the only full-service provider of strata and rental management, supplemented by a comprehensive suite of property services. FirstService is a values driven organization where we believe in making a difference every day by enhancing property values, and contributing to the communities under our care.
FirstService Residential is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. It is our policy to promote equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective associates. This applies to all employment-related matters, including the recruitment process, hiring decisions, compensation and benefits. We are committed to providing and maintaining a working environment that is based on respect and preserves the dignity and rights of everyone in the organization. If you have questions before or during the application process about our equal opportunity workplace, please reach out to our Recruitment team.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- administrative assistant: 1 year (preferred)