- Produces pre-season, in season and end of season analysis for designated commodities;
- Recommends purchases and number of styles through assortment plans for the following season by commodity in order to optimize key items presence versus fashion styles;
- Develops and maintains flow charts for all key items;
- Analyzes sales trend by commodity, by size, by color to recommend optimal purchases for future season;
- Recommends permanent markdowns based on sales, stock turns and life cycle of the products.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Commerce or any other related fields
- Two (2) years experience in a distribution and / or planning position, preferably in the field of fashion
- Excellent analytical skills and communication
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel) - knowledge of other allocations systems is an asset
- Bilingualism (French and English) is required
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.