WHY JOIN THE CANADIAN CANCER SOCIETY (CCS)?
As Canada’s largest national health charity, we fund the most promising cancer research, champion cancer prevention efforts and deliver programs and services that benefit Canadians affected by cancer. Join us and you can work with passionate and committed individuals from coast to coast who are working towards a world where no Canadian fears cancer.
To learn more about us, visit cancer.ca
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the successful individual will be responsible for building digital fundraising websites, gathering business requirements, project coordination, and stakeholder research. Additionally, the individual will assist with developing engagement strategies to drive online recruitment, registration, and fundraising activation. This role with play an integral part in optimizing the online user experience for our website visitors and donors.
We are looking for someone who takes deep personal accountability for their work, has a passion for excellence, and understands the importance of delivering value and building relationships with clients, supporters, donors, and their team. Simply put, if you're bright, driven and looking for a challenge, this is the place to be.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Build digital fundraising websites and donation forms using a content management system in HTML5 and CSS.
- Lead digital fundraising activities through entire project cycle: strategy, planning, user journey, execution, and analysis.
- Manage overall delivery of digital projects within your portfolio: including project timelines, schedules, coordination with cross-functional teams, etc.
- Collect business requirements for new and returning fundraising projects.
- Lead website testing and quality assurance.
- Respond to escalations and technical troubleshooting.
- Work closely with UX, Design, Development and Analytics team members to ensure solutions meet best practices.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure database information integrity with the CRM, Finance, and Donor Services Teams.
- Provide staff training on digital fundraising tools and best practices.
- Other projects/duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in digital fundraising, website management, eCommerce, email marketing or CRM.
- Demonstrated expertise in the development of websites using a content management system (Luminate Online experience is preferred).
- Logic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Methodical & detail-oriented approach to delivering projects.
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML5 and CSS.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Experience in project coordination and gathering business requirements.
- Familiarity with UX and UI design principles.
- Familiarity with SEO principles and best practices.
- Proficiency in Photoshop.
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Powerpoint and Excel.
CCS offers meaningful opportunities to make an impact in the fight against cancer. We are committed to fostering a culture that is inspiring, supportive and exemplifies our core values:
CARING COURAGE INTEGRITY PROGRESSIVE.
In return for your skills and dedication, we offer an attractive compensation package that encompasses a competitive salary, excellent benefits and the opportunity to have a rewarding employment experience where your contributions can make a true difference every day.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume, cover letter and salary expectations by Thursday, March 5, 2020
The Canadian Cancer Society is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. CCS will make available reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities upon request.
We thank all candidates for their interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that in keeping with the mandate of the Canadian Cancer Society to model and promote healthy lifestyles, employees are not permitted to smoke in or about Society premises or while carrying out CCS business.
Connect with us online:
LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube