HERE WE GROW AGAIN: Sweets from the Earth is a family run, vegan commercial bakery manufacturing a wide range of products for retailers and foodservice operations across Canada. For the fourth consecutive year, we have been named one of PROFIT 500 Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies. As a proud plant-based manufacturer with an emphasis on organic and non-GMO ingredient sourcing, we boast a reduced-footprint operation compared to conventional food manufacturers. We are currently operating out of our third production facility in North Toronto that has excellent TTC access and have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our organization as a Driver
About The Role
Full time, Monday – Friday 7:00 am start
North York (Keele & Steeles) location **Close to York University Subway Station**
- Valid G Class driver’s license with a clean commercial driver’s abstract
- Physically fit and able to repeatedly lift and carry heavy items (up to 50 lbs)
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Commercial driving experience – Minimum 2 Yrs
- Ability to work in a variety of weather, temperature and road conditions
- Perform pre-trip vehicle inspections and report any maintenance problems to supervisor.
- Maintain cleanliness of the delivery vehicle
We operate in a team environment where everyone pitches in to get things done
Sweets from the Earth understands and values diversity within the workplace; we are pleased to be an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process. We would like to thank all applicants who apply, but only those selected will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent