Do you have a passion for machining? Are you a machinist with a keen eye for detail? If you are looking to be part of a fun, exciting and growing company, then read on!
WeighPack Systems is a global leading manufacturer of primary & secondary packaging machinery solutions for the food industry. Our facilities include a gym, showers, changing rooms, game room with ping-pong and arcade, open cafeteria, outdoor terrace with barbecue and much more. We are a young at heart and fun group and we are growing each year. We also organize many events and social activities.
We are seeking an experienced Machinist to join our awesome fabrication team and who can work their magic!
What we are looking for:
What you need :
- Eagerness to learn and take on new challenges.
- Mindset geared towards safety.
- Capable of performing tasks such as turning, boring, key way cutting, and profile machining.
- Ability in reading blue prints and work orders.
- Experience with Setting up, adjusting, and operating all basic machine tools and other specialized tools to perform daily machining operations.
Nice to have:
- 3-5 years of experience in machining in a manufacturing environment, with exposure of working with metal parts
- Experienced with conventional Milling, Lathe & CNC machines
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to problem solve with little or no supervision.
- Able to adhere to policies and procedures.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess a DEP in a technical field.
If your ready for a challenge in a great working environment, and this position sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Send us your resume!