POSITION: Assembly Line
SHIFT: Monday - Thursday (4:30pm - 2:30AM)
LOCATION: Multiple Barrie locations
CSR Cosmetics is looking for Assemblers with experience in manufacturing for our growing production team on our afternoon shift. This great opportunity is a full time, permanent position with great benefits and a safety first culture.
This Assembler position involves assembling packaging, creams/lotions, lipstick, nail lacquer, and powder products to the required quality standard within the time period allotted.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble packaging and/or product on the assembly line
- Maintain efficiency and quality
- Ensures safe operation of all equipment
- Ability to start-up or stop equipment as required.
- Complies with all CSR safety and government policies and procedures
- Advises of any inconsistencies with the product, equipment or supplies
- Maintains a tidy work area, cleans up any spills or items on the floor
- Assists on other production lines and with training new Operators as required
- Full clean-up at end of job and/or shift
- Complete all required counts and documentation.
Education: Completion of Secondary School or Equivalent
Experience: Factory experience preferred
- Good Manual dexterity
- Quality& Detail Oriented
- Basic Math Skills
- Ability to Lift up to 30lbs
- Repetitive Work
- Standing 10 hours per day
- Working with fragrance & powders
If you are contacted for an interview and require any accommodation, please notify us in advance of your requirements.
We thank all applicants, however only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Barrie, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (preferred)