Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- Canadian citizen or appropriate long term visa status
- Excellent standard of English and communication skills
- Highly developed interpersonal qualities
- Strong keyboard skills & strong typing speed
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment
- A passion for providing excellent customer service
- Able to complete recruitment assessments and processes
Experience of working in a contact centre environment is desirable and a keen interest in sport would be an advantage, however a fully paid, comprehensive training is offered to successful applicants who are reliable, flexible and at all times demonstrate a professional demeanour.
Candidates should be prepared to work weekend and evening shifts to cover the busy sporting calendar with any 5 days from 7 worked. This is rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package. These are permanent full time positions and applicants must have appropriate work rights to work in Canada long term.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $67,000.00-$68,000.00 per year
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off