WestChem is a specialty chemical supplier in the metal finishing and manufacturing sector. We have a diversified product line that allows for growth in several industry sectors.
We are looking for a hard working, motivated and personable technical sales representative to join our team. This is a work from home position.
- Client/Customer Focus
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Results Orientation
- Time Management
- Achieve new business sales growth within the British Columbia and Pacific NW USA region.
- Set and hit sales targets by cold calling, warm calling, meetings and site visits.
- Generate proposals, price quotes and strategic emails.
- Network with industry colleagues and suppliers.
- Utilize CRM to track new business sales progress
- Report weekly sales activity
- Participate in industry trade shows and conventions
- Manage and build relationships with current customers and prospects.
- Keep current on market conditions, technical services, and products by reading pertinent literature
- Engage in strategic account planning
- Provide technical support for current accounts and prospects.
- Conduct regular service visits and audits for customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent amount of work experience in chemical sales
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience selling in an industrial setting is an asset
- Must have proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to quickly pick up new product and service knowledge, and communicate that knowledge effectively to customers
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission with residual commission structure
- Company car
- Company benefits
- Sales target bonuses
- Work from home
- Career advancement opportunities
- Year one potential earnings of 75-80K
Please visit our website for WestChem products and industries. www.westchem.ca
All qualified applicants should submit their resume and cover letter. Cover letters are not required.
Job Type: Full-time