Full-Time Education Coordinator Wanted
Oxford Learning Richmond is seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate full-time Education Coordinator. As Education Coordinator, you would participate in all aspects in the centre. This includes office administration, managing all student programming and assessments, meetings with parents and school teachers, staff management and leadership, as well as working closely with students from age 3 to Grade 12. Your availability must be flexible.
This role is in-person. You must be able to commute to this location. This is not an online job.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- Experience working in an educational environment
- Passion for working with pre-school, elementary, and high school children
- Strong computer and math skills is preferred
- Strong native English language written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with parents effectively
- Scheduling flexibility and the ability to multi-task and think on your feet
- Strong phone skills and experience in customer service
- Additional language(s) spoken is an asset
The position will involve the following duties:
- Help inquiring parents to discover our programs
- Build relationships with parents
- Assess children new to our centre
- Prepare and monitor academic programs
- Maintain a service schedule and follow up system
- Create a fun and energetic learning environment on a daily basis
- Effectively master our unique teaching philosophy as well as coaching other teaching members of the team
- Promote and participate in all aspects of the learning centre business
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22 - $24 / hour
Smiles, High-Fives &Happy Students
In this position, you will play a key role in helping students develop their self-confidence and self-esteem. The rewards of helping children overcome academic hurdles and realize their inner potential can be very fulfilling. You will be rewarded with smiling faces and high-fives during every shift. Other rewards of the role include [CHOOSE FROM THE LIST, OR EDIT]:
- fun staff events
- ongoing training opportunities
- frequent check-ins and feedback
- company growth opportunities
- Hands-on development of your teaching skills.
- Monday to Friday
- Saturday availability
About Oxford Learning
Oxford Learning is a Canadian supplemental education provider helping students get better grades since 1984. Offering a full range of programs for students of all ages and abilities, Oxford Learning uses the science of cognitive learning to help all students develop stronger learning skills they can rely on for life!
Are you the superstar we have been searching for? Apply now!
Oxford Learning Richmond
200-7380 Westminster Highway, Richmond, BC
Tel: (604) 233-5566
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining the team at Oxford Learning Richmond. However, only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.