Do you have the confidence to imagine the impact you can have as a STORE MANAGER at SUGAR DADDY’S Candy Boutique?
Sugar Daddy’s is more than just a Canadian candy retailer, we are a group of employees who act with integrity, are incredibly passionate and want to bring joy and curiosity into the retail space. We work in a space where people can grow and develop, with a team of people who own results and are dedicated to seeing Sugar Daddy’s win.
We are currently seeking a Store Manager who can be passionate, will seek inspiration from us, can commit to achieving results the right way and loves to think big to join us on our journey.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
Reporting to the District Manager, the Store Manager creates and maintains the Sugar Daddy’s experience for our customers and employees. Key to this role is leadership building, innovation, coaching and the drive to be a part of something growing! The Store Manager is responsible for modeling and acting in accordance with Sugar Daddy’s guiding principles and beliefs.
Top candidates for the Store Manager role will have the following:
- 3 + years related experience in a retail environment, preferably with consumer goods.
- Leadership skills: demonstrated through KPI results, retention & performance coaching principles
- Experience with visual planning and merchandising.
- Demonstrated sales achievements in a high-volume store.
- Ability to manage resources to ensure that established service levels are achieved at all times.
- You will create and foster a respectful and inclusive team environment and culture by welcoming and celebrating differences to ensure a supportive and engaging experience for team members and guests.
- Ability to manage multiple situations simultaneously while staying composed.
- Must possess excellent communication (both oral and written), leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Organization, planning and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload.
- Strong team-building skills with the ability to coach and mentor others.
- Plan and prepare team member schedules according to labour requirements, availability, and budget considerations.
- You must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
THE IMPACT YOU'LL HAVE
The Store Manager for Sugar Daddy’s:
- Achieve store sales budgets through execution of company standards, policies and procedures while exceeding customers' expectations through superior service at every opportunity.
- Provides ongoing selling skills coaching and development based on each staff member's individual strengths and weaknesses in order to achieve their personal sales goals.
- Establishes appropriate action plans to improve each individual's performance and productivity
- Ensures that customer loyalty is built and maintained by providing the ultimate shopping experience and by resolving customer issues or complaints in a timely and positive manner.
- Demonstrates the ability to lead by example in sales and customer service.
- Proactively seeks out qualified candidates for existing or potential positions ensuring the store structure meets the business needs.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00-$30.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (preferred)
- Retail management: 3 years (preferred)
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)
Ability to Commute:
- Markham, ON L3R 4M9 (preferred)
Ability to Relocate:
- Markham, ON L3R 4M9: Relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2024-03-21