We are a fast paced, fun loving group of multi-disciplinary Brand Management Specialists driven by a common goal of delivering consistently high-quality work, on time and on budget. We support the activation and optimization of brand and marketing programs for a wide variety of clients across Canada and the US, and have offices in Toronto, Winnipeg, Calgary and Portland. Our services range from Brand Strategy to Warehouse & Distribution, and cover everything in between to allow us to deliver a complete marketing solution in alignment with our clients’ needs.
Who You Are
“Multi-tasker” and “detail oriented” might as well be your middle names. You are a proven team player with a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and consistently contribute to a team in support of achieving a common goal. You have experience in managing multiple projects in a deadline driven environment, and are able to effectively manage your time and prioritize tasks to ensure successful completion of each.
What You’ll Do
The Coordinator works closely with their Account team to manage the flow of work throughout the business. They are at the centre of all client related activity, defining requirements in consultation with the client and their Account Manager or Director, and engaging with internal service groups to ensure successful completion and delivery of consistently high-quality outputs of everything from print quotes and pens, to brand strategy and websites.
What That Involves
- Customer Service
- Project Management - Take full accountability for scheduling and monitoring project timelines and milestones
- Collaboration - Partnering with the Account Manager/Director to define project scope, specify deliverables and estimate project resources and timeline
- Quote Development
- Quality Control - Proofing for copy and design accuracy; adherence to brand standards
- Cost & Timeline Management - Deliver multiple projects to the client; ensuring deliverables are high-quality, on-time and on budget
Education & Experience
- Diploma or certificate in Marketing, Advertising or Business Administration
- Minimum 1-2 years in a Customer Service position
- Previous Agency, Digital, Print or Promotional Production experience would be considered an asset
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)