Academic Specialists impact student success daily by leading small group classes and private classes as well as providing feedback on student work. Academic support is needed seven days a week, 24 hours each day, thus, a variety of schedules can be accommodated.
In order to apply directly, please follow this link to complete our online application:
- Deliver high quality, English language instruction in live group classes, through our learning environment platform (audio/video based). Employ the OE curriculum, online pedagogy and teaching methodology to provide a consistent student experience
- Provide individual feedback to students after each class
- Must have prior 1 year of ESL teaching experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred
- Conversational Spanish and/or Portuguese as a second language is preferred
- TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent preferred
- General awareness of and ability to apply the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- Must be able to communicate in English both clearly and professionally, both orally and in writing
- Must have a reliable, high-speed (at least 1MB) internet connection
- Comfortable in a dynamic work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Part-time