Are you a sales professional in the printing/communications industry who is looking for a new exciting opportunity for growth? If you’re interested in working with a highly professional team, in one of BC’s fastest growing companies, with the latest technologies, and want to be part of a new exciting era of the print/communications industry, please reach out to us.
MET Fine Printers is hiring a team member for the role of Account Executive to prospect and build an account portfolio with corporations who are business to consumer driven organizations and assisting print/communication marketing related projects and objectives. Team member would be integral in new sales growth opportunities to meet and exceed growth targets.
Reporting to the President, the Account Executive is responsible for supporting and selling to mid-level and corporate accounts.
- Increase overall sales revenues by maintaining and growing assigned and new customer base through rapport building and providing excellent customer service and support.
- Contact historical and current customer bases to identify and secure new sales opportunities; provide potential clients with information on our products and services with a strong focus on opportunity spotting and the advantages of product upgrades.
- Work closely with customers to determine their requirements, and make cost-effective and innovative recommendations related to their required communication products and services.
- Regular and routine follow-up on open quotations.
- Provide appropriate feedback to management on customer challenges, competitive business practices, and other needed business activities.
- Provide business planning, order forecasting, business prioritization recommendations, and other business needs as appropriate to management, through weekly pipeline reporting.
Credentials & Experience:
- Technical Diploma or equivalent external qualification in printing or industry experience is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of consultative B2B customer service and or sales experience.
- Strong customer relationship management skills essential, customer service driven attitude and sales driver orientation
- Proven ability to own sales opportunities through all cycles of the sales process, from qualifying leads, uncovering and identifying the needs, fostering the relationship, to closing deals
- Outgoing, open to change, self-driven, high energy, positive personality, active listener and goal oriented
- Excellent organizational, communication, prioritization, and time management skills
- Experience with CRM/database tools is a definite asset
- Occasional travel required but minimal
The ideal candidate should have:
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment, have great attention to detail, and experience managing rapidly changing projects.
- Experience in print media.
- Ability to collaborate across departments and team members, and be a team player.
- Tech and computer savvy and ability to learn new software when required.
What we offer:
The position will be compensated by commission with a guarantee draw for the first year, then a draw against commission moving into subsequent years. Included is a cel phone, car allowance, and expense account for client relations. Training and opportunities for professional and personal growth. A casual but professional, positive team work environment. Flexible hours.
Who we are:
MET Fine Printers, a family company, founded in 1977, is an International award-winning Vancouver, BC-based carbon neutral printing company serving the Vancouver, Calgary, Victoria, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle and Honolulu markets. We have built up a reputation for ultra-high quality sheet-fed and digital print products, complimented by leading edge new media offerings (VR, AR, 3D renderings) with operations in Vancouver and Calgary.
Clients like Nike, TED, Nexen and FortisBC trust us to get the job done. They know that no matter where they’re located they can trust our experienced team of print professionals to provide the best results every time.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- b2b Sales: 3 years (Preferred)