From everyday staples to gourmet specialties, Yummy Market is a European style retail grocer located in the GTA that offers a unique shopping experience. In a true European tradition, our passion for wholesome, made from scratch foods combined with our commitment to offer great value is the driving force behind everything we do.
We are currently looking for the following position at our Vaughan/Maple location (1390 Major Mackenzie Drive, Maple, ON): CAFÉ SUPERVISOR. The successful candidate will be responsible for the overseeing all aspects of the café operation. The Supervisor will have some creative control on menu items. The Supervisor will hire, train, manage, and oversee the café staff to ensure customers receive the highest level of customer service possible.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience within Café environment is required
- 3+ years knowledge of café/barista experience is required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to supervise, teach and train
- Outstanding team player, able to motivate and support team members.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Thank you for your interest in joining Yummy Market. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Yummy Market is committed to providing accessible employment practices that comply with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Flexible Schedule
- On-site Parking
- Store Discount
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- supervisory: 3 years (Preferred)
- cafe/barista: 3 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)