Sales Manager, Strickland’s Brantford Chevrolet
Strickland's is looking for a Sales Manager to join our team at our Brantford, Ontario dealership!
Strickland’s is a family owned and operated business; serving Ontario since 1974. We began modestly, and have grown into a multidimensional company offering both new and used vehicles. We now have 4 dealership locations catering to every area of today’s market, all centrally located in Ontario.
In this full-time role, responsibilities include active management of Strickland’s Sales team, assisting them to meet their full potential to achieve company targets. Such a manager should possess the skills needed to successfully mentor new team members in today’s automotive environment, as they are responsible for the reputation, efficiency and profitability of the Sales department. A successful candidate must demonstrate commitment to a great guest experience with the capability of assisting in the day to day operations within our busy dealership.
The perfect candidate:
- You have 2 years of management experience
- You have a proven track record in new and used Automotive Sales and are comfortable learning/have experience in Financial Services Roles
- You have strong communication skills that are required to work with customers, employees and vendors
- You are a high energy self-starter who possesses a strong desire and passion for success within the automotive industry.
- You are looking for a career with a company that rewards results.
- You lead by examples and have a positive work ethic
- You have a strong desire to compete and the will to win.
- Successful candidates will require a valid driver’s licence
- Candidates will have clean a criminal background check and driver’s abstract.
- Strickland’s Mentorship Program, learn from the best in the business.
- We are expanding, and pride ourselves on providing career advancement.
- We offer a Great Company Culture!
- We provide full company culture, product, and systems training.
- Annual salary + multiple level performance bonuses.
- Company benefits; drug plan, extended health, life, short/long term disability and employer contributed pension!
Strickland’s – Careers that drive you into the future!
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Dealership: 3 years (Preferred)
- DCS / DEC (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)