We are currently seeking a Manager of Accounts Receivables for a 2-month contract with our center-west client. The Manager of Accounts Receivabe will be responsible for:
- Financial Management Accounting;
- Supervision of finance accounting team of 10+ people;
- Prepare technical financial statements while working with the auditors;
- Report business risks, strategic & business planning methods, tools and processes;
- Produce adhoc financial reports;
- Providing budgetary advice to internal stakeholders.
The ideal Manager of Accounts Receivables, will have the following skills and experience:
- A recognized accounting designation (CPA, CGA, CMA or CA) with a minimum of five years of accounting experience;
- Experience working with public sector organizations;
- System experience with Peoplesoft and/or Oracle;
- Strong analytical skills for problem solving, leadership and organizational skills;
- Proven ability to work in a face paced, dynamic work environment; and
- The ability to liaise with all levels of staff and management.
If you are looking for a career opportunity, please apply today!